31、It’s difficult to say just now exactly what’s wrong. 现在还不好说是什么问题。
32、This is quite common among people of your age. 在您这样岁数人当中,这可太寻常了。
This often happens to people of your age. 这种情况经常发生在你这样岁数的人。
This often occurs at your age. 这就经常出在你这种岁数上。
33、This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration(who undergo a lot of stress). 这种病通常发生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神紧张的)人们当中。
34、I suggest you do some light exercises. 我建议你做些轻微的锻炼。
I suggest you have a course of acupuncture. 我自颇胞一个疗程的针灸。
I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment. 我建议你作理疗。
I suggest that you take Chinese herbs. 我建议你吃中药。
35、I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery, dermatology, urology department). 我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去。
36、Your WBC(RBC, hemoglobin, urine stool, sputum) should be checked. 你的白细胞(红细胞,血红蛋白,尿,大便,痰)需要检查一下。
37、A smear should be taken. 需要做个涂片。
A culture should be done. 需要做个培养。
38、Please don’t eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test. 明早查血以前不要吃东西。
39、Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test. 请等一下你的血红蛋白化验结果。
40、What’s your trouble? 你哪里觉着不好?
上一页 [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] 下一页 |